POOL CAMPUS DRIVE for KPIT Technologies Ltd.
Date: 24th April 2015
Reporting Time: 8:00 AM
Venue: Pratibha College Of Commerce & computer Studies,
Behind Mehta Hospital, Mumbai Pune Road, Chinchwad,Pune 411019
Contact Person : Prof. Harshita Vachhani (Mob: 9890450080)
Prof. Hanumanta Koli (Mob: 9881058503)
Register with TPO Hurry Up !!!!
Dont Miss the opportunity…….!!!!
At the spot registration also will be done ……………
KPIT Technologies, one of the fastest growing global IT consulting and product engineering partner, is focused on co-innovating domain intensive technology solutions for corporations specializing in automotive & transportation, manufacturing and energy & utilities. A leader in technology solutions and
services, KPIT currently partners with 200+ global corporations including Original Equipment Manufacture.
• Headquarters: Pune, India
• 20+ years in business with global operations and partnerships
• 200+ longstanding customer relationships
• Industries Served: Automotive, Manufacturing (Life Science, Medical Devices, Industrial Manufacturing), Energy & Utilities, Hi-Tech, Government & Defence
• Technology Expertise:
Product Engineering, Business and IT Consulting, Enterprise Software Support (ORACLE, SAP & ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS)
• Employee Strength: 10,200+
• Global operations network in over 16 countries
Skills Required :
1. Problem Solving
2. Analytical Ability
3. Good understanding of Software Engineering and Development Cycle
4. Algorithmic thinking
5. Proficient in at least any one of the Programming Languages (C/ C++ / Java / DOTNET / Any of the Scripting Languages)
6. Basic Knowledge of Databases
7. Good Communication Skills
Stages of Selection
1. Analytical ability and English Language Test (Multiple Choice)
2. Technical Test (Multiple Choice)
3. Technical Interview (Face to Face)
4. HR Interview (Face to Face)
Criterion & Package
• Eligibility: B. Sc. (Any Stream), BCA (Only 2015 appearing students)
• Pay package (CTC )- 11K For first 4 Months( Training period) and 1.8L PA from 5th Month onwards.
• Eligibility conditions :55% aggregate and no year down in graduation.
• Job location – PAN India
• Bond – 2 years
What to carry:
• Each one of the candidates to carry a copy of their bio-data in standard format as adopted by the college
• Well groomed and smart presentation to Panel
• Preparation on General Aptitude & Technical tests (This is an elimination test!)
• Understand the question well and answer to the point. Use of pen and Paper to explain the concepts.
• They need to be aware why they wish to work for KPIT. The words Core Company and Non-core Company are fancy words and none of them have an understanding of that.
• Good communication skills is a basic expectation.
Guidelines to Candidates From KPIT:
1. Exhibit energy and ability to communicate well with the Panel
2. Bring along with you any of the project work that you have done in the recent past to support your candidature
3. Use Pen and Paper to put forth your ideas and answer the questions asked
4. You can ask the Panel to elaborate the question if you haven’t understood
5. Dress up professionally to present yourself to the Panel in a nice way
6. Exhibit what you have been able to learn on your own, beyond what is taught in the class.
Prof. Harshita Vachhani
Head,Training & Placement
Prof. Anamika Ghosh
Register On line
Please fill up the registration form below: